Tuesday, September 8, 2009

JUST CALL ME A MADSEN MAMA

MADSEN Cargo Bikes - Join the Movement!

Today is a big day for me. I took a huge step in car-free living and bought a Madsen bike. I've posted about my love for this bike before, and I can't believe that it will be delivered to my front door next week. Now, don't ask me where the heck we're going to store it, or if Milo will actually ride in it--those issues will be worked out down the road.

What I do know, is that this bike is my solution to getting around more conveniently. Since the bike comes fully assembled in a gigantic box, I am equally excited to convert the box into some cool play fort for Milo. How green! I'll post picture of both the bike and play fort next week!

2 comments:

  1. no way! this is awesome! I cannot wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so excited spin about the city with you and Milo!

    ReplyDelete