Sunday, September 20, 2009

MY NEW BIKE HAS ARRIVED



I am thrilled to report that my new Madsen bike made it to DC before I left town. Luckily, it came while Milo was napping, so I could take the bike out of its enormous box (see below), take pictures, and safely store the bike in our front hall. I am totally in love with the bike, and Milo seems to think it's pretty cool too!

We took it for an inaugural ride down to Westminster Park, and boy did it turn heads. One woman (an Israeli tourist) stopped me to take a picture. Only one downside: my hopes of making a cool playhouse for Milo were dashed because I couldn't get the box in the front door.

I'm enjoying my time away, but can't wait to get back to DC to cruise around on my new bike.

1 comment:

  1. It is Beautiful! We will have to take a bike ride soon.

    ReplyDelete