Friday, August 21, 2009

WHERE TO FIND A FAX MACHINE

I don't understand how fax machines have not become obsolete. After all, we're in the internet age where anything that can be faxed can be scanned and sent via email. Am I wrong? And if I am, please speak up! 

One day while walking down 9th St. NW on our way to Westminster park, I discovered Convention Floral. It's a flower shop that also doubles as an internet cafe/faxing location. The fax rates are good, the people are friendly, and if you go with your child, you can buy him a balloon! The only problem with this location is that it is in the English basement part of a rowhouse, the stairs are narrow and not so stroller friendly. I leave my stroller on the sidewalk in front and have never had a problem. 

After posting on Facebook about having to go out to fax, my cousin alerted me myfax.com. They provide a service for $10/mo that lets you send and receive faxes through your email. Brilliant! If ever I can't make the short walk to the flower shop, I'll try this. 




No comments:

Post a Comment